Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Since my last post:


  1. I am officially 25, which means that I am a quarter of a century (not half of a century as my mom suggested). No worries. She figured out that it was she who was half a century.
  2. I do not really freak out about exams. (I haven't figured out if this is a positive or negative feature.)
  3. I have stopped being a baking machine. Although, I still bake from time to time. (Luke informed me that I was going to give him diabetes.)
  4. It has been a month since my last trip to T-town. Excellent occasion - Kim's goodbye to her roaring 20s. Hopefully, I will make another trip soon to see a baseball game.
  5. My grandmother has finally agreed to go on a road trip with the fam. (We will see what disasters may occur.)
  6. My lil' sis has taken one part of the CPA exam - only 4 more to go.
  7. My older sis has a job and a house with her new hubby and puppy. (This is where our family road trip will take us for spring break.)
  8. Baseball season has begun! (I kicked it off with a viewing of The Rookie - excellent movie.)
  9. I rearranged my room. No one else can tell but me, but I still like it.
  10. I miss making lists, so I though that I would revive this practice. :)

No comments: