Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break

Well, we all survived another family road trip of 12 hours. Mama Jean even seemed to manage okay. Mom has finally recovered after almost 2 days after getting back. It was really good to see Ellen, Mike, and Maddison. Maddy was such a good dog! We walked and played, and she's a cuddler. It was nice to have everyone together again.

In other news, I have an infected toe. Beware of pedicurists that push back your cuticles! I little strange but true. I just saw a podiatrist in the ham, and he broke the news. Nothing too bad - I'll just have to apply some Neosporin and a bandaid. It's kind of nice when you think that you're crazy b/c you think your toe is swollen. However, my craziness was just proven not to be so crazy at all. Who knew? (I'm guessing this is a one time thing.)

I really do miss the ham, but I am afraid that I must leave to go back to Mobtown to study. Boo. Neuro is not a very forgiving course, and I refuse to screw it up this time. Hopefully, Chad will whip my butt into shape. Well, onward and forward - studying, lunch with some friends, and then packing to go back to Mobtown. I can't wait for June 5th!

1 comment:

Liz said...

Be careful! Today I saw someone who had some fungal infection and he got osteomyelitis! Ahhhhh.